Fall Harvest Festival
Columbus Day Weekend
Saturday, Sunday, & Monday
October 10, 11, & 12
Fall is for Color! Our benches are loaded with Mums, Asters, Grasses, Cabbages, Kales, Peppers & other Ornamental Veggies. Choose a Custom Container or Filler Upper made by our Creative Team, or have us make one to your specifications.
Fall is for Fun! Kids will love our FREE activities! Pumpkin Decorating, Pumpkin Bowling, Pumpkin Tic-Tac-Toe, and Pumpkin Golf! Guess the Weight of the Giant Pumpkin and win a pumpkin to take home. Take photos of your kids in our Pumpkin Mural!
Fall is for Decorating! Everyone will love our huge selection of Pumpkins, Squashes, & Gourds. Bales of Hay, Cornstalks, Indian Corn, & Fall Wreaths, too!
Fall is for Planting! Now is a great time to add fall color or winter interest to your landscape. We have a great selection of trees, shrubs, perennials, & grasses for all of your landscaping needs.
Fall is for Anticipation! Plant fall bulbs any time before the ground freezes for abundant color next spring!
Fall is for Entertaining! For your table, consider a stunning fall floral arrangement.
Fall is for Learning! Q&A with Landscape Designer Betty Greene. Monday, October 12 at noon.
Fall is for Saving! Surprise markdowns—come and find a bargain!
Fall is for Prizes! Prizes for top five scarecrows and best guess on the weight of the giant pumpkin.
Free Cider, Apples, & Popcorn all weekend long!
Enter our Scarecrow Contest benefiting
Mass Audubon’s South Shore Sanctuaries.
Enter a Scarecrow in our contest and
help us raise money for
Mass Audubon’s South Shore Sanctuaries
- We provide a frame to build your scarecrow on and a burlap head.
- You supply the clothes, a hat, & your creativity!
- Complete your scarecrow and set it up at Kennedy’s no later than Friday, October 9.
- Enter as an individual, a family, an organization, or a local business.
- $15 Entry Fee.
- Kennedy’s customers vote on their favorite scarecrow during our Fall Harvest Festival.
- One dollar per vote.
- All entry fees & voting proceeds benefit Mass Audubon’s SS Sanctuaries.
- Grand Prize Winner receives a Heartwood Birdhouse ($59 retail value) or a $50 gift card.
- Four Runners Up Prizes: Select your pumpkin of choice (excluding the giant pumpkin!).
- Please plan to pick up your scarecrow after the event, no later than Wednesday, October 14.